Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Biodata of Patricia Kurniawan
Patricia is young woman who aimed for a noble prize in baking. I works diligently in every of my task. My favourite food is desserts such as cakes, cookies, ice cream and such. I love to be independent on every of my activities. I'm sometimes sensitive to the needs of others however I'm a good listener. I'm a detail oriented girl, analytical to things happening around me. I'm known to be creative and inventive. I may seem calm on the outside, but inside, I'm filled with worry and anxiety. I'm a perfectionist however I may become shy and sensitive. I'm an introvert since I'm stable and thoughtful. I make good listeners and are sensitive to colours and my surroundings. I like to be fashionable and are up on the latest trends, but never flashy or gaudy. I tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. I often bottled up anxiety in order to get along with others which i may hold in my emotions until i explode. Sometimes i may be tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. However I am capable of leadership positions, but I may not take them because the stress is not good for my tightly wired systems. I like romantic settings and often shun reality for fantasy worlds. My common career choices are accountant, librarian, economist, writer, computer programmer and gossip columnist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment